- Empower female university students to make positive changes in their community and reach leading positions in private and public life.
- Encourage male students to accept the competition and the presence of female leaders in higher positions, and consequently support them in all aspects of life.
- Spreading awareness among students, male and female, on Gender Equality.
- General gathering with the students to present the project and recruit participants (December 2016)
- Selection and training of 20 students (15 females and 5 males) from each university (80 students in total) (January – April 2017)
- Projects’ development by groups, Students will be split into 4 groups and will submit a project pertaining to the knowledge acquired during the training (May-June 2017)
- Selection of the “Best Project” by a Jury of experts, The winner group will win a prize of $2,000 (July 2017)
- Empowerment and training (TOT) of 3 student ambassadors on gender equality and leadership skills They will create clusters to ensure the sustainability of the project within their university (Sep.-Nov. 2017)
- Closing Ceremony (including all universities) : distribution of certificates and prizes to all participants (February 2018)
- Democratic processes (Electoral systems, Quota and International conventions)
- Discriminatory laws
- Conflict resolution, risk assessment (The art of debate)
- Project writing
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship skills
- Media visibility and public speaking
A project Funded by the Embassy of the
Kingdom of the Netherlands in Lebanon:
Our Partner Universities: