- Increase 25 female candidates’ knowledge for political life and elections
- Provide them with continuous support and guidance for the upcoming elections
- Produce a research paper on the challenges and successes of Lebanese women and elections
- Recruit 25 female candidates for the 2018 Parliamentary elections from different regions and various affiliations (partisans and independents)
- Map of the new electoral law & provide female participants with knowledge to optimize their chances for the elections
- Conduct 6 days of training sessions, for 25 participants, in different topics
- Create a counselling office to provide candidates with continuous support and guidance for the upcoming elections
- Provide the participants with 6 days of one-to-one support by the advisory council
- Conduct and publish a wide-scale research on Lebanese women in politics
TOT training of Candidates with ESCWA
training of trainers in democracy and governance.
6 TRAINING DAYS
“Personal Branding” and “Political Voicing”
Following the bonding weekend and in preparation for elections, COWP presented the participants with two days of training on “Personal Branding” and “Political Voicing” part of a 6 training days. the trainings were conducted by Joelle Abou Farhat Rizkallah, JO Branding Advertising and Fadi Chahwan
“Deputies’ role in the parliament” & “the Legislative process in the parliament”
COWP – Counselling Office for Women in Politics presented the participants with two discussion sessions on “Deputies’ role in the parliament” conducted by Mr. Sami Atallah and “the Legislative process in the parliament” conducted by Mr. Simon Mouawad.
“Personal Branding” and ” Emotional Intelligence”
“Personal Branding” and ” Emotional Intelligence” marked the last two trainings session for female candidates.
Women in front will continue, through COWP – Counselling Office for Women in Politics, to offer one-to-one coaching sessions to candidates by a team of experts.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Women in front Recruited 4 experts to coach the participants on a one-to -one basis for their upcoming elections in order to Sharpen their knowledge on Emotional Intelligence (Rosa Maria Kallas ) , personal branding (joelle Abou Farhat Rizkallah), Social Media (Nada Hamzeh), media visibility and public speaking (Fady Chahwan).
Lebanese Female Electoral Journey 2018 – Parliamentary Elections
Women in front conducted interviews with potential candidates and those who run for the parliamentary elections 2018 to gather information on the experience (challenges and successes with elections).